EIIN: 108274। Estd. : 1949।
This institute was founded as an extension of St. Gregory’s School at Laxshmibazar on 3 November 1949 by the Roman Catholic clergy under the auspices of the then Archbishop Lawrence Greener at the request of the Government of then East Pakistan to build a college after the separation of India. In 1954, the college was moved to Arambagh under Motijheel police station near Kamalapur railway station and the institute was named Notre Dame College.
Notre Dame College is a higher secondary and undergraduate educational institution established and run by the clergy of the Holy Cross Sannyas Sangha in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh.
Motto: Love the light of wisdom.
Number Of Students: 4870+
- Notre Dame Debating Club (NDDC)
- Notre Dame Science Club (NDSC)
- Notre Dame Outward Bound Adventure Club (OBAC)
- Notre Dame Rover Scouts (NDCRS)
- Notre Dame Business Club
- Notre Dame Chess Club
- Notre Dame Manabik Shongho (Humanitarian Club)
- Notre Dame Nature Study Club (NDNSC)
- Notre Dame Degree Club Yuva (Youth)
- Red Crescent Club
- Rotaract Club of Notre Dame Notre
- Dame Natya dal (Theatre Group)
- Notre Dame Abritti Dal (Recitation Club)
- Notre Dame History club
- Notre Dame Environmental Promotion Club (NDEPC)
- International Understanding and Relation Club (IURC)
- Notre Dame Cultural Club
- Notre Dame Lekhok Kunjo (NDWC)
- Notre Dame English Club (NDEC)
- Notre Dame Club for Mathematics (NDCM)
Toyenbee Circular Rd, Dhaka.
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://notredamecollege-dhaka.com/