- Estd: 2006
Chittagong Mohila Technical Training Center (CMTTC) is a government-run technical training institute for women in Chittagong, Bangladesh. It was established in 2006 with the objective of providing quality technical and vocational education and training to women in order to empower them economically and socially.
CMTTC offers both short-term and long-term courses. The short-term courses are designed to provide women with the skills they need to enter the workforce immediately. The long-term courses are designed to provide women with the skills they need to start their own businesses. The center offers a wide range of courses in a variety of fields, including:
- Fashion design and tailoring
- Computer application
- Beauty care
- Food processing
- and more
There are many benefits to attending Chittagong Mohila Technical Training Center. Some of these benefits include:
- Upskilling and reskilling: The center offers a wide range of courses that can help you upskill or reskill in order to improve your job prospects.
- Accredited training: The center’s courses are accredited by the government, which means that they meet the required standards of quality.
- Job placement assistance: The center offers job placement assistance to graduates, which can help you find a job in your chosen field.
- Modern facilities: The center has modern facilities, including classrooms, laboratories, workshops, and a library.
- Competitive fees: The center’s fees are competitive, which makes it an affordable option for many women.
Chittagong Mohila Polytechnical Campus, PTI, Khulsh, Polytechnic Rd, Chattogram.